ABESTRAL ON, STRESS GONE
A unique world class Anti-stress mentholated formula of water soluble, Organic Chromium, Bio-flavonoids, Thermo-regulators, Electrolytes, Probiotics, Vitamin C, Calcium & Magnesium salts and Dextrose Anhydrous.
Organic Chromium, Sodium Chloride, Sodium bicarbonate, Sodium Citrate, Sodium acid phosphate, Potassium chloride, Calcium lactate, Magnesium sulphate, Maltodextrins, Vitamin C coated, Lactobacillus spores, Dextrose Anhydrous and Menthol.
Mentholated Organic Chromium, Bio-flavonoids, and Thermo-regulators.
Broiler, Layer, and Breeder: 1 gm in 2 lit. of drinking water during low-stress conditions
1 gm in 1 lit. of drinking water during high-stress conditions
During brooding in chicks: 1 kg for approx. 10000 chicks every day through drinking water.
Through Feed: 1 -1.5 kg / MT of feed continuously during stress
Swine: 1-2 kg /MT of feed for breeding sows & fattening pigs
Equine: 50-100 gm per day pre & post racing
Bovine: 50-100 gm per head per day
Dogs: 10 gm per head per day for grown up pets.
20 kgs BOPP laminated bags.
NOTE: During dehydration conditions dose can be adjusted as per consultant.
1. Organic Chromium helps in Glucose uptake at the cellular level to ensure regular supply of energy to alleviate stress.
2. Bio-flavonoids acts as the strong antioxidant to minimize the damaging effect of free radicals produced during stress.
3. Porcine animals & poultry birds can not relieve excessive heat themselves by sweating therefore highly prone to heat strokes during high Temp. or Temp. coupled with high humidity
4. When ambient temp. Exceeds 30 degree Celsius, Porcine and Poultry reproduction & growth performance drops drastically.
5. The best performing and heaviest animals are most sensitive to excessive heat & humidity causing bigger economic loss.
6. Heat stress can be monitored based on Temp. & Humidity index (THI), It should be below 90 for optimum production performance.